so friday night was our big charity event supporting HelpingHands, which was held at the salon i work at. it was such a success. we had more than 200 people come out to support this great cause. we offered tons of salon services like, blowouts, waxing, facials, manicures, airbrush tanning, and makeup applications. we had a lounge set up outside with a bar, dj and food provided by my families restaurant, ferraro’s. not to mention the fashion show we had with clothing provided by saks. it really ended up being a great evening. so here’s a couple pics i wanted to share!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
1st baby baby baking birthday birthdays bucket list california christmas color cookies did you know diy dogs facts family fashion food friends gina giuseppe halloween here and there holidays home husby in my radar iphone iphone pics life love papa party pictures polyvore pregnant road trip spring style sundays thankful the list through the lens vacation wedding weekends
- Hangin at the park. #myboys #bowzer instagram.com/p/ZrUxzkwnAd/ 1 day ago
- He's getting his practice! @ilcontegiuseppe nikferraro instagram.com/p/ZrIv5fwnJe/ 1 day ago
- did you know?... baby edition... wp.me/p2miiW-xx 2 days ago
- The best part if being pregnant in the summer is all the fresh fruit in season! #pregnancycravings… instagram.com/p/ZlJnFJwnPb/ 3 days ago
- Cousins on the trampoline together #babysitting instagram.com/p/ZjUCg6wnP9/ 4 days ago