so friday night was our big charity event supporting HelpingHands, which was held at the salon i work at. it was such a success. we had more than 200 people come out to support this great cause. we offered tons of salon services like, blowouts, waxing, facials, manicures, airbrush tanning, and makeup applications. we had a lounge set up outside with a bar, dj and food provided by my families restaurant, ferraro’s. not to mention the fashion show we had with clothing provided by saks. it really ended up being a great evening. so here’s a couple pics i wanted to share!
1st baby baby baby boy baby bump baby c baking beach birthday birthdays bucket list california charity christmas color cookies cosmopolitan did you know diy dogs facts family fashion father's day favorites favorite things first communion florence italy food friday friends gardening gina giuseppe grateful halloween here and there holidays home husby in my radar iphone iphone pics life lists looks love makeover matteo mother's day music NARS Cosmetics nephew papa party photos pictures polyvore pop of color pregnancy pregnant proposal pumpkins road trip spring style sundays thankful thanksgiving the list through the lens vacation wedding weekend weekend getaway weekends
- I see a little bit of mama in there. instagram.com/p/m6uh0WQnKO/ 8 hours ago
- Hawaiian Festival instagram.com/p/m6uU1NQnJ9/ 8 hours ago
- S A L T 'n' P E P P E R instagram.com/p/m5_4bpwnLE/ 15 hours ago
- T H I R S T Y. #grapefruitbeer @staceyzas instagram.com/p/m4IXhgQnL8/ 1 day ago
- F E A S T. @staceyzas @ilcontegiuseppe instagram.com/p/mtxMc6wnEu/ 5 days ago